Hiya to my wonderful viewers, as you all know I am a working mum and I love it, I work from home, travel all around and do all this working around my precious little man and most important muse. To celebrate a national event we decided to do mothers day in style.
- I got to stay in bed past 7am
- I didn’t have to do anything
- I had dinner cooked for me
- Baby dressed for me
- we went to the park and we loved it
- I got to take my camera
- we played, we ran, Caleb found amazing sticks (he loves sticks Obsession at the moment)
- I had a candle lit bath ran for me.
- I relaxed and didn’t have to put baby to bed
- I had an early night and got to watch what I wanted.
Mothers day rocked, wish every other day was like this or at least once a month I’d feel amazing right?
While relaxing in the bath (which I only get to do every other month) I really thought about what I got and where I have come in the last couple of months and this post is a massive thanks to my wonderful family, amazing friends and you fantastic fan base and customers. I am truly blessed you to have all there standing behind me 100%. Ill never forget what you have done and what you will do to continue to help me grow this business.
After a great day on Sunday I couldn’t help but also drop a photo
Until next time